Tuesday, September 25, 2007

You know its time to clean when...

1. You reach for the remote and the spiders slap your hand.
2. You reach into the meat keeper in the fridge and the cheese is growing over the contents.
3. You look into the fridge and realize most of the contents are a mystery to you.
4. The dust bunnies chase the dogs out of the bedroom.
5. When you try to sweep the floor, the dust bunnies grab the broom and hit you.
6. You have to use a lead rope to guide guests into your house.
7. You have the remote in hand and can't find the tv.
8. Your clean clothes are more wadded up than the dirty ones.
9. The dog carries around the food bowl for fear of losing it.
10. When you realize your youngest child has been buried alive under stacks of Cosmopolitan from 1979.

6 comments:

Denise A. Agnew said...

J.C. You card you! LOL!!!

Denise A. Agnew

N.J.Walters said...

ROFL I love #5!

Anonymous said...

My vacuum robot is my best friend.

You should get one.

Cathy M said...

With all the new tv shows starting, #7 would probably bring me to my senses. Otherwise, if there's no company coming, why am I cleaning?

Unknown said...

Youve been to my house? i didnt see you...lol.. theres a ton of dust everywhere. but it doesnt do me a bit of good to dust it off til combine season is over and all the crops are out of the fields..
Jolene

Mechele Armstrong said...

ROFL! This is so true. Especially when on a deadline...