Friday, July 27, 2007

Okay, it's my turn and I'm running a contest

CONTEST! CONTEST! CONTEST!

August 31 is the day both LOVE WITH A PROPER RANCHER and CUTTER’S LAW hit the stands . RANCHER will available through Amazon and CUTTER makes his debut at The Wild Rose Press.
So I’m celebrating with a Texas contest. Yee haw!!!!!!!
How do you enter?
1. Answer the following questions:
Who was the first president of The Republic of Texas
What is the state flower?
In what year did Texas become a republic?
2. Email me your answers at judithrochelle@judithrochelle.com and put Contest in the subject line.
On September 2 I’ll draw three winners from my husband’s famous Stetson.
First prize: a nifty Texas gift basket
Second prize: Signed copies of REDEMPTION, LOVE WITH A PROPER RANCHER and COMING HOME
Third Prize: A signed copy of LOVE WITH A PROPER RANCHER and a download of CUTTER’S LAW.
The contest will run the entire month of August. Hope to hear from a lot of you. And oh yes, be sure to let me know if you want to be included on my mailing list.

And don't forget, you can now order REDEMPTION at Amazon.

No comments: