I thought I wonder what makes a hero a hero? And started thinking about what makes one for me. In no particular order...
- Intelligence is a big one for me. I want a smart guy.
- Humor is another biggie. My husband can make me laugh on the worst of days. And I love him for that.
- Peseverence. When the tough get going, they keep pace right beside. They also do what they say they will.
- Loyalty. They keep the faith.
- Leadership. People follow them, sometimes though they don't really want to.
Some of my favorite heroes include Chris from This is all I ask, Julian from Fantasy Lover, Ramiel from The Lady's Tutor, Mal from Firefly and Serenity, and Jack from Torchwood. There are others, LOL. This is the short list.
So what makes a hero a hero for you? And who are some of your favorites?
Mechele aka Lany of Melany Logen