Saturday, July 16, 2011

Checking in!

I've had a busy spring and thus I have been absent. What's been going on?

  1. We're moving. We bought a new house 250 miles away. I'm able to telecommute with my current job (which I love), so we decided to move (long story best told over a drink in a bar).
  2. We sold our current house. Didn't have to put it on the market. Long story best told over ... you get the idea.
  3. I self-published 3 books from my backlist, that were returned to me. Check out my progress here. I also have books on Smashwords and one in print. That has kept me busy.
  4. I had 3 books release in the last 4 months. Check the Deadly Landscape Romances here.
  5. An older book finally came out in print. Woo!
  6. I work full-time and have had major deadlines in the Day Job.
  7. My health has been shaky for the last year or so. It got very shaky this year. I'm stable now but it's been an interesting trip through Medical Land.
And, of course, I'm still writing -- I have 2 books ready to self-publish, I have one in progress, I have one to edit and get ready.

So I'm sorry I haven't been here as often as I would like, but hey -- I've got an excuse! And I apologize in advance if you comment and I don't reply. I have no idea when my Internet service will be viable again.

I hope to get back to regular postings once the dust settles in the new house. Until then -- have a happy summer and keep on reading (and writing!)

No comments: