Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween contest


There's a big contest going on today through Halloween. A bunch of authors, (including me) are hiding in their house on a Trick or Treat Street. We've all contributed to a big Halloween goodie bag, and it all will be given away to one lucky winner. You go to each person's house, make your choice of what you think that author is thinking (you have an excerpt to help) and then send your pick to that particular author's e-mail.


Start with the contest page at Sam Cheever's website (http://www.samcheever.com/Halloween%20Contest_2008.htm). I'm the third house on the street. You can go directly to my house here. Lots of free excerpts, and believe me the Halloween goodie basket is fabulous.. Lots of luck....and do join us for the fun.


I've also added links to a few other Halloween goodies on my site here.


Have a safe and Happy Halloween.


No comments: